When used under normal operating conditions, as outlined by the manufacturer in your user manual, your Hamilton Beach product is warranted to be free from manufacturer’s defects in material and workmanship
If you have any questions about the care and use of your product, please check out our FAQ and troubleshooting page. For your convenience, you may download an electronic version of your user manual by clicking here.
In the event your product is not functioning as promised, or require a missing or replacement part, please contact our Customer Support Team for assistance:
8:00am to 12am Eastern Time, 7 days a week.
Phone – 1-800-968-9853
Or click the link below to complete the form, this will ensure we have all the information required to fulfill your request. For faster service we encourage you to complete the form or email our support team directly, once we have all of the information we can provide a speedier resolution.
Please review all information on this page before starting your claim
Covid-19 Update – As a result of the current COVID-19 outbreak we are experiencing longer than usual processing times for warranty claims. We ask for your patience and understanding at this time.
Please be aware that the following information MUST be provided in order that we validate that your item is still covered under Manufacturer Warranty.
- Model Number (back of your unit)
- Serial Number (back of your unit)
- Date of Purchase (you will be required to submit your bill of sale before we can proceed with your warranty claim).
Once your information has been verified, our agent will provide you with a case file number (CF number). You will receive an email from our warranty team within 24 hours with next steps.
Please attach clear and readable pictures of the following:
- Bill of sale (showing purchase date and store name)
- Front of the unit, showing all edges (for TV’s, the unit must be turned on)
- Rear of the unit, showing all edges
- Model and serial numbers (in most cases the serial number can be found on the back of the unit; occasionally it may be located on the outside of the box)
- If possible, a picture or video of the defect/issue.
Please include your Full Name, Address, including City, State/Province and Zip/Postal Code as well as a phone number where you can be reached.
You will receive a response from our Warranty Team within 24 hours, and you will be provided a decision at this time whether your unit meets the criteria for manufacturer’s defect and next steps.
Curtis International Ltd. reserves the right to repair or replace the part(s) which have become defective at their discretion. It may take up to 20 business days to fully review and make a decision on your claim.
We understand that some customers prefer to use regular mail; if you wish to mail your warranty request, please send to Curtis International on Beckett Drive (full address below).
To return the product for service, you may return to:
Curtis International Ltd.
7045 Beckett Drive, Unit 15
Canada, L5S 2A3
Attn: Customer Service
Note: Product must be shipped prepaid
Please make sure to include your CF (items without the CF# may be rejected), a complete name and mailing address (including phone number), copy of bill of sale and a detailed description of the symptoms noted with your product.
In the event your claim is approved we will provide one of the following at OUR discretion:
1. Repair or replace the defective part.
2. Replace the unit with a unit of equal or greater value.
3. Issue a refund of the purchase price (a valid proof of purchase from an authorized Curtis dealer must be provided).
All decisions are final. Should you refuse the offer extended we will close the file.